Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the LDS Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. The Power of the Sacrament
Are you weary? Come visit the possibilities that await you during Sacrament meeting each week.
2. Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation
Why is Jesus Christ important?
3. The Small and Simple Things You Choose to Do
What small and simple things did you choose at the beginning of the year to help better your life?
4. To Speak with the Tongue of Angels
The phrase “tongue of angels” captivated me. What does it mean to “speak with the tongue of angels?”
5. Strengthening the Family through Faith
Families are struggling, whether financially or in any other regard. Read how faith can help your family not just survive, but actually find joy.
6. How to Write a Sacrament Talk in 3 Easy Steps
Here are three simple steps to put together your talk for Sunday´s Sacrament Meeting.
7. To Wait Upon the Lord
Are you discouraged? Tired? Depressed? These verses in Isaiah may not immediately cheer you (then again, they might). But over time--put to the test--they can bring surprising peace.
8. What Latter-day Saints Believe: The 7th Article of Faith
Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe God empowers us with spiritual gifts that are to be used to serve and strengthen others.
9. What Latter-day Saints Believe: The 2nd Article of Faith
The second Article of Faith explains how Latter-day Saints regard the principle of "original sin."
10. Play the Book of Mormon version of Hangman
Hangman is not just for the last five minutes of Sunday School class any more! Click here to play BellaOnline.com´s LDS version online.
Be sure to visit the LDS Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.